Tuesday 7 June 2016

RISING ABOVE YOUR SCARS PART 2

Welcome back my distinguished audience, i am talking about the story of my scars....emotionally and psychologically, it was a very trying time for me. i walk on the road and people point at me....some who had the courage asked me about my scars, others who couldn't ask what actually happened to me assumed the worst like bomb blasts or acid poured on me for God knows what....i could no longer wear my short sleeve clothes anymore as i concentrated on covering my ugly scars...i was fast approaching depression, was afraid to go out, worst case afraid of meeting people who knew me before.


Emotionally, it was very painful, guys that were asking me out, some proposing, as soon as they saw my picture and heard about the incident, they stopped contacting me....some stayed constantly reminding me that the man made for me will not mind the scars...it means they are not that man. At first I was mad at men in general. I felt real rejection...but later realised my scars was a blessing in disguise...I ask myself what if I was married to one of these men and the accident happens, they will definitely abandon me...these kinds of guys are attracted to the outward perfection. I initially blamed my loneliness and the continuous rejection on the scars but then I realise the scar is just what needs to happen for the man who will fall in love with my soul to find me....my life has become interesting again, filled with suspense, as I await that man....my scars which were supposed to be my greatest limitation became my greatest strength...how? Will tell you in my next post....bye for now...the story continues....thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment