Tuesday 7 June 2016

RISING ABOVE YOUR SCARS Part 1

I am going to be writing briefly about my experience with scars. Truth is scars are ugly and discomforting. We could do anything to get rid of them. I suffered from a domestic gas explosion and was diagnosed with a second degree burn on my hands and face. Its been three years since the incident and the scars still looks like its yesterday. One year after the accident I could not accept the reality of my new face. I still have my old  pretty pictures as my screen savers and display photos. I could not accept the scars I see. When I sleep at night I was happy because when I dream, I see a scarless me but waking up and looking at the mirror brings back the harsh reality....I am scarred, it is what I see and I just have to accept it...
Scars On My Arms After The Incident
My FACE BEFORE THE ACCIDENT(SCARLESS)
I must tell you, I took me great courage to show this picture to you all. I have so much to say about my scars because the story behind it will inspire someone out there most especially those of us that are perfect without any physical challenges but still fails to appreciate and embrace their awesomeness. My scar story continues in my next post. We are still talking about rising above your scars. Let's not stop, the story just started......I will be right back



No comments:

Post a Comment