Saturday 3 September 2016

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

Today I am going  to be very direct with my topic. When the incident occurred,  I couldn't come to terms with the fact that my beauty was gone. Truth is,  I used to feel that being beautiful outwardly makes life easy and right. My beauty was one source of my confidence and self esteem,  that was why,  even when I have not eaten I could spend my last dim to rub good creams and apply the best makeup. Seeing myself today scarred and not so outwardly beautiful,it just makes me realise that our next minute is never predictable.okay, Ijeoma enough with do I call it self pity or self loathing... Truth is I don't know what to call my ramblings. All I can say is what's done is done. Anything you cannot undo or change,  there absolutely no need wasting time or shedding more tears about it... You just have to pick up what's left of your life and be the best you can be. You might not be beautiful outwardly,  but you can become the most Beautiful inwardly. Just appreciate yourself for how you is you not what people are seeing or saying about you.  Concentrate on being happy and you will see yourself shining... Just love yourself,  if you don't,  how do you expect others to love you? Accept yourself, if you don't,how do you expect others to accept you? Believe it or not people are unconsciously drawn to positive energy,  if you exude the negative type of energy,  people will only run away from you. And I would not like it if you blame it on your situation. One thing I hate the most,  is to be pitied.

That is why,  I never allow my situation to become my limitation. Rather I find immense strength in what I am going through. I just want to be happy... No one is responsible for this wish... I alone can make it happen.... I alone can make me happy. So quit the self pity and self loathing and move on...what's done is done and cannot be undone... So live everyday like its your last... Always remember that your happiness is your sole responsibility. Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment