Monday 5 September 2016

MAKEUP WONDERS... GUYS IN CONFUSION

good day everyone, today I am going to be continuing my write-up on makeup wonders. I remember saying in my previous post on this topic that,  after using a new powder and a concealer I couldn't recognize the lady that stare back at me in the mirror. Yes and the only thing I could say Is guys are in trouble. I know you are wondering why I said so, come to really think of it,  a makeup that can transform you from a dark skinned person to a light skinned person is enough to get anyone and everyone who knows you confused. I am a lady and I wonder how guys cope. I know a guy who has successfully dated a girl for five years and does not really know what she looks like... Did I hear you say how is that possible? Yes it's possible... Makeup transformation does it... And the day he finally saw what she really looks, he ended the relationship mistaking her or comparing her to the jury in his village...
This transformation is so effective that even an albino becomes totally unrecognizable and can be easily mistaken for a pure white or half cast...i heard the story of a man who married a woman and just after the first night together, he took her to the court,  suing her for beauty fraud. He said she should either return the money he paid on her or she should bring back the lady he married. I know what you are thinking... Yes,  he paid for a woman looking like Alicia Keys as a result of makeup transformation but after taking her bath, without the makeup,  she is looking like someone else.... I am not saying we should stop getting transformed by makeups, because I love it transformation and looking good is good business...
But all I am trying to say is,  let's not allow ourselves to be lost in it transformation, we should stay in touch with who we really are and appreciate what we look like once in a while by going out and be seen in our natural look sometime. Giving people a chance to know the real us,  like the real us,  be with the real us and fall in love with the real us...
You know what they say,  moderation in all things... You don't want to spend the night with that dude and when you come out of the bathroom the next morning he mistakes you for the legendary warrior of ancient times. Makeup transformation is good,  so is looking natural once in a while.  Thanks for reading....


No comments:

Post a Comment