Tuesday 20 September 2016

A GRATEFUL HEART

precisely on September 20, 2013 tragedy struck. I suffered from a fatal accident. I recur every second of the explosion like it was yesterday . The endless pain,  the emotional and psychological trauma. The lost beauty and friendship. But today I write and I recount my experience with a grateful heart.
I never thought a day would come when I could work freely on the road and inhale the beautiful breeze. I took lots of pictures this morning while preparing to go to work and every single snap shot just made sense. I feel so beautiful inside out and gorgeous and fabulous. Today is my second birthday, September 20 is the day I became new,  reborn and remade. I usually tell people that I have two phases of life.  The first is before the fire incident and the other is after the fire incident. Today I no longer look at my scars and remember what I lost, rather I am reminded of what I  have found,  gained and how powerful and awesome I have become through the incident. What more can I say,  I am grateful,  I am thankful and appreciative.... Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment