Wednesday 14 September 2016

THE FRIENDLY ENEMY.

You can't tell who the enemy is until you have been stabbed in the back. Sometimes we often call those who frown at us,  insult us and throw stones at us,  the enemy.  But a bigger enemy is the one who is ready to hug us in times of distress,  comfort us and then stab us when we are not looking or in our weakest moments. It is easy for the enemy to succeed in attacking us when they are disguised as friends rather than the actual enemy.

Today,  I found two sides to a man,  not that I never knew it existed but I never thought it could be so bold.  ..the betrayal... Bold betrayal. Be weary of those who look into your eyes and tell you they have your back,but looking for an opportunity to stab you when you are not looking. I have being betrayed before,  I have been betrayed again... It is never sweet.... The feeling is bitter,  my entire being is screaming for vengeance, but didn't the holy Bible say vengeance is of the Lord's? And the holy Bible also says... Trust no man... Nothing good comes from trusting anyone... I have become weary of humans.... Too weary of them.... I don't want to let it go,  at the same time I want to let go so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment