Sunday 11 September 2016

I ALMOST DIED

Hello readers, today for reasons I can't tell, I was down,  feeling suddenly all alone and unaccomplished.i felt like nothing was making sense and the day suddenly felt like a bad dream I was having, fighting desperately to wake up from it. Going by my life's plan,  I am supposed to be married three years ago. My first child is suppose to be two years, but I am here and still single. I felt sad and depressed. It looks like everyone is moving and I am stucked.
I want to have a normal life like other people. Go to school,  graduate,  get a job,  fall in love, get married and have beautiful kids. But as the years go by I can't tell if normal is ever going to happen to me. I feel like a spectator not a player in this world. Tears welled up and all I wanted to do was cry. All I wanted to do was let it all out. Just before a tear could drop, I remembered that I almost died... I remembered that talking about falling in love and getting married would not be an option if I was killed by the gas explosion. Suddenly instead feeling regrets, I felt grateful for my life. I almost died,  so was everything I am supposed to be,  to have... But I live today,  so is everything I am, I have,  I will be and I want.... Because I live,  everything is going to be alright.... Yes,  everything is going to be just fine.... Am alive that's all that matters to me. Is there anything in this world greater than the gift of life? I am feeling so grateful to God... Now,  I suddenly feel on top of the world.... Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment