Tuesday 29 November 2016

LIVING FOR TODAY

Dear diary,  today I am not going to be worried about what will be and what is supposed to be.  Come to think of it,  who can predict the future?  Who knows what tomorrow holds?  I don't know.  What I know is I need to be happy and my happiness will be my biggest pursuit. I will try to live comfortably and happily,  embracing each day warm heatedly as it comes. I am tired of worrying about what tomorrow brings. I just want to be happy and comfortable and that is what I am going to be. The best things happen to them who are contented and grateful for life. The best things comes to those who rely on grace and do not struggle too much to get them. This is how I feel today, not calculating too much or strategic about how to get all I want. Just learning to be grateful for who I am today and loving me,  myself,  I and Jesus. Good morning dear diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment