Saturday 19 November 2016

ARE YOU WEAK OR POWERFUL?

they say the weak bow before the powerful.... The weak bow before the strong.  Then I ask who are weak and who are the powerful? There is no definite answer to that question. You get to decide if you are weak or strong.  You don't just say it... You act it and prove it.... I watch people act all powerful, behave like they are your fate deciders.... I laugh when they act like they have totally crush me.... They tell me to quit... That it's game over.... I tell them it is over when I say it is over,  as long as I am still ready to fight back and determined to win.... It can never be over.... When you bow before someone without giving it all you can,  then you have proven yourself as weak... Nobody prays to be faced with worst... We can not even explain what the worst looks like until we are faced with it... You cannot afford to be described as the weak... When you bow to your pains, your oppressors and tormentors without putting up a fight and just accept defeat calling it your fate,  you have decided to be weak... You can chose to be who you are. The weak or the powerful. I hope you act powerful... Thanks for reading. Hope you are inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment