Thursday 24 November 2016

PERFECT LIVES IN THE GRAVE.

AS painful as it sounds, it's the truth.  Some of us are probably loathing ourselves. We wish we can be better and so much more than we are now. We take details of the lives of those around us. We wish we could have what they have and live their kind of lives. We are constantly stuck in comparison and hate the position we find ourselves. We tell ourselves how unfair life is to us... I am very guilty of this. I spend time enving my mates that are married and are mothers now. I wish I could have the family they have. I envy those who don't have to constantly wear long sleeves clothes even when the weather is hot.  I wish my scars does not limit me,  so I can wear hand less  cloths and feel the cool breeze caress my skin. Having all these things is not impossible. Attaining these positions in life is not impossible but just a matter of time and chance. Everyone has his own time. Today I have a comfortable job but wants to start a family,  but there are others who have a family but need a comfortable job to provide for them. What you envy about   someone, is different from what another person envy in you. You will learn to get out of your feelings of inadequacy when you remember that there are so many perfect lives IN grave. Yes, they got everything going for them, everything you could ever live for, good looks, good job, good family, nice house and a very attractive bank account. But for some reason bigger than you and I comprehension, they are no more. In the grave,  buried, six feet deep,  laid to rest forever. Their dreams, aspirations and plans all gone. Today we may not be described as perfect but we have life. With life, giving time and chance,  we can be anyone we wish to be and have everything we ever wanted. You and I,  alive though imperfect is better off than the perfect bodies in the grave. Never forget this when the feeling of self pity and loathing tries to weigh you down. I hope you are inspired? Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment