Friday 18 November 2016

FORGETTING THE PAINS

my scar story continues. Right now, I see myself gradually forgetting about the pains. When the incident occurred,i could remember even the smallest things. But if you ask me to talk about them today, I tend to forget some painful facts.... Not surprisingly, that's the work of time. With time you come out of the darkest episode of your life a better person. So when people ask me how they could be relieved from the aches they feel in their hearts, I tell them to give it some time.... Time is a great weapon that diminishes the worst kind of memory. Readers out there,  I don't know what you wish you can completely erase from your memory and never think about it,  all I can say to you,  is that you give it time....... Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment