Friday 12 August 2016

MY SCARS:UNPREDICTABLE TOMORROW

My scar story continues and I am still rising above my prevalent circumstances.Today I am going to share a little story with you.
After the fire accident 

Before the fire accident

Before the fire incident, while I was still in the university, I once met and liked a guy. His name starts with a letter D. I liked him because he was gentle and polite not to mention his maturity. He was in his car when we met,  he gave me a lift to the market, on the way,  we chatted about anything  and everything. At the end,  we realise we had so much in common.You know what people do when they meet someone they love spending time with, we decided to date. The first  day I saw him walking not driving, I realised he was leaping. I closed my eyes to that challenge assuring myself that no one is perfect. I concentrated on his good side and appreciated him for who he is. My friends laughed at me,  telling me something has gone wrong with my choice of men but I told them that the guy wasn't born this way. He had a fatal accident while he was travelling home from school. I was glad he was alive and that was enough for me because he made me so happy. I know you are wondering where I am going with this story but I just want to tell you that no one knows tomorrow. No one can predict their next minute. What you know is what you see and have right now. I was perfect then, the guy leaps and walk. My greatest joy right now in my scarred state is that I never looked down or rejected him. I appreciated him for him for who he was. It will surprise that the guy who people thought I was doing a big favour by going out with him actually ended the relationship. Votes,  his ex was carrying his baby,  he had to go be with her. I cried when he left but I was happy that I was there for him and didn't leave him because  of his physical challenges. When I see people who reject me today because of my scars,  I don't feel hurt because I know that it has nothing to do with karma, rather God is bringing me the best friends,  that will see beyond my scars and appreciate how awesome I am and just fall helplessly in love with me. My readers,  all I am saying is if you are OK today, perfect and have everything going well for you, don't ever look down on someone going through a hard time. If they need you and you feel you can be there,  don't  reject them because of their challenges.Nobody sees misfortune coming,  nobody prays to be unfortunate. So never reject people in their time of need and pain because tomorrow is unpredictable. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment