Wednesday 31 August 2016

MAKE-UP WONDERS

Hi Readers,  today I am going to be writing about something new,  something fresh and intriguing. And you are going to be sinking deep with me on this one. You will see your imagination running wide and you will become lost in the depth of this topic... Yes,  it's the wonders that make up do. By wonders, the effects  of its powerful transformation. I am not saying this to sell the idea of make up,  neither is my write up  targeted at promoting it industries and brands, but I am awestruck at what make up can do. People you know and are familiar with becomes totally unrecognizable and somehow remade.
I feel make up creates an illusion. Makes us look in waking life how we can only look in our dreams. Most ladies no longer apply body creams to fine tune their skin, some others see no reason for skin treatments. All they need to do to come out,  stand out and garner the necessary attention,  is to have that effective make up on. Their confidence is as solid as the gilbratal rock,  only when they are in that transformed state  by make up.
I am not writing to criticize those who rely on makeup transformation, looking good is good business and I am a proud supporter of good business. I also apply these makeup that just make me look so damn beautiful. One-day I got the inspiration to  discuss this topic after using my powder and realised how transformed I looked. I turned to my sister who admired me and the only thing that I could say was" men are in trouble". Are you wondering why I said that?  My next article on Makeup Wonders will expatiate on that statement... Thanks for reading.... See you next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment