Thursday 26 January 2017

FOR LOVE OR HELP

HI readers,  it's a beautiful morning and I am more than inspired to share another experience with you as I rise above my scars. Today I am asking those have promised to be by my side if they are in for love OR for help. Not long ago, I met this guy who claims "he likes me the way I am." I went as far as revealing my ugly scars to him and he said,  "if I was married to you before the fire incident,  will I abandoned you?"  that word gave me hope and I began to see the possibility of acceptance. He calls,  texts and really gave me the impression that he was for real. But his questions were always one sided.  He always ask about my job and salary,  more than he ever asked about my treatment. I became suspicious and alert.  Then in the name of being open and honest with me because we are soon going to be one in his exact words, he began to tell me about his financial problems, how broke he is and requesting help from me. I felt sad... I needed help than he could ever need,  but he only saw his needs. He demanded for money,  and I continuously Denied me... I could no longer hope things will change because things became worst by the day. Then I realized he was with me for help and not for love. He thought no one will accept me, so I have to be grateful he came along and do anything, give him anything to make him stay by my side. Iwhat he never knows is,  I don't feel so hopeless... I don't care if anyone accepts me,  all I care about is accepting myself and being accepted by God. Dear readers I became wary and overly sensitive of men who demand help from me after seeing my situation. It made me question if they are coming to me for love OR for help? Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment