Monday 23 January 2017

DREAMS THAT NEVER CAME THROUGH.

Hi readers, today i am going to be sharing with you some of my experiences that turned out to be the dreams that never came through. i know some people think dreaming is  a sign of laziness, others see  it as a crime and some others see it as a disease and an act of fooling oneself chilling in the fantasy world, instead of stepping out to reality. but who cares what people thinks about dreams....if you are not dreaming, i don't know what to say to you. i dream a lot....i am not only referring to the things you do not have control of, when you go to bed, i am talking about the moments i allow my imagination to take me to another realm and fully surrender myself to my fantasies. dreams are free, we do not pay for them....back to what i am saying, i had this experience that only turned out to be one of those dreams that did not come through. i met this guy, he was good looking, smart, intelligent and a perfect gentleman.


He was everything any  woman can wish for in her widest imagination. he made me happy for the short time we spent. i find myself looking up to each new day with the greatest and most beautiful expectations. he had plans...great plans for me, he seemed too good to be true...but i was happy, i enjoyed every moment of the sweet feeling while it lasted not minding when the feeling finally passes. every now and then i never stopped to thank him for giving me this great opportunity to dream...he kept on assuring me, that it is not a dream...but you know what they say, reality is stronger than the illusion. like how you wake up from that  dream that you were having the best meal of your life and face your reality of hunger and emptiness, i also woke up to reality. this guy right now feels like he only existed in my fantasy world. even when i play and replay the phone conversations to remind myself that he was real, that i did not imagine it....its gone too soon....he gone and faded like the memory of the dream with the sumptuous meal. he was a dream that never came through....but still hoping...didn't they say when there is life, there is hope? still hoping my lovely readers.....i can say he is a dream that has not come through....just keep the hope alive....that dream can come through....thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment