Sunday 16 October 2016

LOVING YOURSELF

HI readers,  it's been a while.. But today I am glad I am able to write to you. In my adult life, I cannot watch myself being worried and upset about anything. Life is too short for the misery and pains,  so I try to be happy and content with my life.
I often see ladies who hold on to relationships that make them sad and pathetic. They feel that if they should let these guys who make them sad go,  they will be left with no one,  lonely and miserable for the rest of their lives. What they don't know is it is better to be alone and happy than holding on to misery and sadness. At this stage of my life,  I will gladly be alone,  enjoy the calm,  rear pets, hug my teddy bears very tight than have someone around who will cause me endless pains and misery. The key word today is loving yourself. If you learn to love yourself, you will pursue your happiness tirelessly and guide it jealously. Today emphasis is on self love.... Please love yourself and be happy with your life. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment