Wednesday 26 October 2016

FEARLESS IN THE WORLD OF FEAR

Hi readers, it's been a while...i know I have been preoccupied. Today I am going to be encouraging you to be fearless IN this world characterised by endless fears. I have seen things, I have heard things and the looming question in my mind is,  what is the worst that can happen? Fear is a torment,  fear is a trap,  fear is an entanglement. If there is anything you should be afraid of in this world is fear. Some people ask, how can I get over my fear? Is it possible to defeat my fears? My answer is, o yes... You can... With just one question... Ask yourself what is the worst that can happen? Remember what does not kill you,  makes you stronger. And trust me when i say, nothing can kill you if you are determined to defeat it. Fear is a thing of the mind. Like some unforeseen shadow,  that makes our heart beats loudly and our pupils dilate erratically. I encourage you dear readers to be fearless IN this world characterised by endless fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment