Friday 9 December 2016

MY SCARS : WORRYING ABOUT TOMORROW

There is a popular but factual saying "no one knows tomorow." Truistically who can tell what tomorrow brings?  Who can change the outcome of tomorrow when you can tell what it looks like? My scars never stop to remind me of the unpredictability of tomorrow.  When the incident occurred (domestic gas explosion) I was so sad and worried. I looked at the mirror and couldn't See Me anymore in the image that stared back at me. The doctors already told me that my eye lashes were gone with the fire burn, hence I will have to apply eye pencil for the rest of my life. My natural long hair, after sometime began to cut gradually. I was really scared of going bald. Inside me, I prayed frantically for a miracle. The treatment was over millions of naira, I was broke, with just few thousands in my account. I worried how I could pay for my treatment. But somehow,the miracle I prayed for began to work. Helpers, least expected helpers took interest in my case and gave me medical support. My eye lashes today is all grown, and I don't really need eye pencil only for that purpose. My hair... Oh my beautiful natural hair is actually touching my shoulders now. Long,  black,  beautiful and back to what it used to be. We worry needlessly.... Oh before I forgot... There is one miracle I am praying for... Although I am not worried while praying for it... I am praying for a good man that will love,  cherish and spend the rest of his life with me despite my ugly scars. Yes... It is possible, God who wiped away my fears,  anxiety and worries,  gave me a a reason to laugh, restoring what science concluded as gone and brought it back,  even better than what it used to be, will take care of this.  Readers out there,  I don't know what your scar story is all about. I can't tell what bothers you the most,  I can't predict your tomorrow as result of your scar,  but what I can tell you is raise your chin up,  shoulder high with a beautiful smile,  there is no need worrying about tomorrow because tomorrow has already been taken care of and it will work for your good. Thanks for reading.... Love you all... Bye for now.
My beautiful natural hair saved from the fire incident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment