Saturday 27 May 2017

DON'T ALWAYS TRUST WHAT YOU SEE

there is more to what catches the eyes. I guess you have heard that before. Don't be so hard on yourself when you discovered you have been misled,  deceived OR fooled.  Can't blame you,  your are human after all and tends to draw conclusions and effect decisions from what you see.  What you see is not always the complete true.  The display of Love,  of anger,  of emotions,  of loyalty,  of support can just be an act for your eyes only. I am not saying your eyes deceive you everyday,  I am only saying you should leave a room of doubt in your heart,  no matter how the eyes try to convince you. I have seen people give me that smile like they could take a bullet for me,  later I see same people pull the trigger and release the bullet in me. Lip service is dangerous,  psycophancy my worst enemy. I let my heart will me to trust or doubt not base on what my eyes sees it the lip says but base on the peace I feel inwardly when I decide to do what I have to do.... There is more to every story that is played before your eyes.... As humans you cannot know what is left out or what is deliberately included just for your eyes.... After all we are not omniscience, omnipresent, only God Almighty has the title. The eyes only communicate what it sees but does not tell your heart what to believe. Today I am saying. DON'T ALWAYS TRUST WHAT YOU SEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment