Wednesday 22 February 2017

A SEX DRIVEN GENERATION

Dear readers, I didn't want to write about this, but it is greatly affecting me that i have to speak up. I joined a social site where I get to meet lots of guys. When I say lots of you them, I mean different shades and different size. One peculiar thing I noticed about them is that they are all sex driven. They say hi to you because they have sex in mind...don't ask me how they can be sex driven when they have not seen me because, sex is the only reason they intend to see me or those of them who knows they just need you to have fun via the internet by either cam sex or sex chat. What I am asking is where did the real thing go? The days where people just talk and feel like it was the best moment of their life. Now you hear a guy say I love you only when he is in the mood for sex. In those days they tell me go to the church to look for a guy that will be OK to wait for sex after marriage, but the church boy is worst. He uses the bible to disguise like a decent guy but tells you he will not risk the problem of incompatibility in marriage... He must test before marriage. Where did the fear of God for the scripture marriage is bed undefiled? The ingredients of trust, love, hadwork that make up a good relationship is kicked to the curb and sex takes the centre stage. Even a woman's submissiveness is judged from the viewpoint of sex. Today he is all sweet and romantic with you, when he hears he is not going to be getting it from you, he becomes from sweet to snubbish and bitter. In a sex driven generation like ours, people cannot tell the difference between being in love or being in lust. In a time like this, I am congratulating those who found something real, something that is solid and is not standing on the base of sex alone. Sex is good in a relationship but it is only 10percent good. Trust, hardwork, love make up the other 90 percent in a relationship. What our sex driven generation does not know is that it takes more than sex for a relationship to be neaningful and solid. I wish I was back to the days of my parents when love is pure, when virginity is not seen as stupidity or a lacknof opportunity rather, a thing of pride and respect. In this sex driven generation that I have found myself, I can only hope that there is someone out there who is not only sexually driven that can still listen and accept the voice of  reason. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment